Clearly I am NOT a blogger...


As usual, life is unpredictably wonderful....not that everything is perfect, mind you...definitely NOT perfect. But everything is moving forward. Forward is good. As my husband and I have entered our 50's (ok so that was almost 2 years ago...ha!) our nest has become more empty, our house full of boyfriends, his professional life a little more hit and miss, and mine more busy. Its been 20 years since I had a job....my youngest now 16 has a life of her own but still needs me now and then, so its part time work.

I still love to play in my crafty nook. Here is what it usually looks like:


In my defense, I've been purging and rearranging, so it's slightly worse than normal. I have plans to put my Kallax 4x4 I purchased with my first paycheck, in here this week! I'm excited to continue working on this room as we finish paying off some medical debt and get our emergency fund and savings back in line. Life happens. #stillblessed


Our puppy is now two years old, and hasn't really slowed down at all. He does have better manners now. Is this getting too random? I feel like I'm catching up with old friends...ah well...


My fun, long time friends from the Idaho Scrappers group and I are still hanging around in our Facebook group and we started swapping cards again in 2017. It's been low key and fun. I really wanted to use the things I had purchased over the years, and decide what could go. Swapping helps with this process. Also, cheap therapy.  Tonight, I am finishing a swap for this group. We did a really simple sketch challenge for this one...and it was strangely difficult for everyone! I ended up with this guy....sorry this picture is less than stellar....

Been praying for friends that have health issues, daughters that are learning about life, family in the path of fires and mudslides, for Goodness to be seen in the world, and for the continued guidance from our Father in Heaven.

Well, just checkin' in here....and see you in another six months...lol.


Comments

Popular Posts