This is what memory loss looks like.


Memory Loss

And let me just tell you. I hate it. These are swaps. Completed swaps that I have had in my bag. Some since February. And...I found them in April apparently, because I put them all together.  Gosh, I have got to figure this out. I had NO IDEA they were there. I marked them out of my book as completed. Then completely spaced mailing them. My mojo has been kinda absent, so I didn't get into my totes at all. Ugh...sorry ladies. I'm glad most of you are so forgiving.

At any rate, my quilting group has been coming right along. We just finished my friend, Sue's prayer quilt. Sue had some cancer taken off her leg that had waited WAY too long, due to the extreme health concerns of her husband, who, (Praise God!) has a new heart machine and looks GREAT! I'm so thankful, as they are both inspirations in faith. Now we just got Sue better, but had already started her this quilt. It is made entirely from the stash in the quilting closet. I'm happy to report that some of this quilt makes me so happy. It was from my personal stash and about 15 years old. The back was a piece I got to make a spring dress from. :D


Sues Quilt 2 July 2010 

And this is the Busy Hands ladies. That's me, the pup. I like this group. They make me feel youthful. I need some color. :D


Sues Quilt July 2010



Comments

Popular Posts