Look what I made today!

Gosh, sometimes its just fun to be creative. I've been pondering this pillow for at least a month. Ask anyone who talks to me regularly. But as I made sewing discoveries, it got less and less intimidating, and I already had the felt. (See poodle skirts). Bling is so happy! :D


Luckily this tutorial at Cluck Cluck Sew, was the spark for me. And the directions are good. Just realize that when you are finishing the back side, you need to finish the long sides of the two short pieces, not the short sides.

I made this pillow to match Bling's quilt. Now that I found the proper free motion foot for my machine, I've decided to practice up and do that on her quilt. I'm nervous, but I'll get it eventually. I made this pillow in about five hours; probably could have done it faster, but its summer and the monsters are about.

Anyhow, happy creating! And...don't for get to jump in with both feet!



Comments

  1. That pillow is FABULOUS! What a cute cute cute girls's pillow! Those colors are just the best ever! Thanks for sharing it with me....its always to know that these tutorials are actually useful! :) Thank you and have a great day- Allison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts