Once there was a chair....

..and it looked like this:



(This is actually WORSE than when I started it. This is after working it over with a wire brush.)

It had a bad leg. Poor nine year old chair!




So one day, it got painted with primer. Like this:

and someone fixed her leg!

Thats ROPE! Looks pretty good, eh?


And at the end of the day, she looked like this. And it was good.



Thank you to BBQDude for completing this project for me. He really took fixing it to heart and had it done in one day. All of it done with spray paint from HD's dollar selection! Preliminary cost: $4.00!!! Now its up to me to find/make the cushion.  I'm thinking something with contrast to the black (and I have a red door). Nothing tropical. More classic. Not too bad for something we already had, eh?



Comments

Popular Posts