Its Menu Plan Monday....again!

Mpmpencil
Why do these Monday's keep coming? :D

Thank you OrgJunkie!

Well, I'm back at it...summer threw me off track, but I'm still working on my 30 meals, and menu planning is a great way to get that done.
Its summer, so there's more meals to plan....
So, let's just start with tonight:


MONDAY
B: Homemade Cinnamon Rolls (yes, I made them)
L: Corndogs and tots
D: Spaghetti, and cheese bread (thank you! looks great!) with a salad if the lettuce is still good!
Snack: popcorn

TUESDAY
B: Baked Oatmeal with peaches
L: PBJ - a stand by for us.
D: California Chicken Burgers and Tomato Avocado Mozzarella Salad
Snack: Summer sausage and cheese, cantelope, raspberries

WEDNESDAY:
B: more Baked oatmeal!
L: Mac & Cheese with hotdogs, veggies & dip
D: Mesquite Turkey or Black Forrest Ham w/havarti, lettuce, tomato, and avocado sandwiches. I might try my hand at homemade potato salad too, since I never have. oooh, how embarrassing to admit! I have a recipe from a good friend...I'll let ya know how it goes and then post it!
Snack: Guacamole, chips & salsa, more cantelope

THURSDAY:
B: cereal! or maybe eggs. I dunno.
L: Grilled cheese on homemade bread, veggies & dip
Hot dogs with BBQ Dude's spicy relish, and more of my potato salad, fresh fruit plate.
Snack: Peanut butter & Crackers, cantelope, blueberries

FRIDAY: Leftover Lovin'! My favorite! We just kinda munch on what's left.

SATURDAY: I don't have to cook! wahoo! I'm going scrapping, and the place is feeding me dinner.

SUNDAY: Usually BBQdude has something up his sleeve, so I'm only on duty for lunch, proably more of the ham/turkey sandwiches.



Comments

Popular Posts