Merry Belated Teacher Gifts...

DSC_0013
Ok so not really late....but late posting them.

While I was away on my little happy jaunt, I had the time to finish these. I cut all the letters out at home, except for the "thanks" which Sherri so lovingly cut out for me. This fabulous idea was stolen CASE'd from my friend Heather, and you can see her version HERE.

I cut the brackets and tags too,with my Silhouette, I just forgot there for a moment...as it seems like an eternity ago! So anyhow, they were a success. Both kids and teachers liked them. And I used some of my stuff!

I got the jars at my local Fred Meyer, and they are just Anchor Hocking ones.

Well, my husband is packing it up for a BBQ competition tonight. So I have big plans to Clean Sweep my garage with a bunch of my organizing friends. I'm scared! Really! There's stuff in there from when we evacuated for the fire. I still haven't put it back. I'm in the middle of the clothing swap out for summer, so the kids are trying stuff on, except two have gone to camp!

I'm overwhelmed! I sure hope tomorrow helps.



Comments

Popular Posts