Look what I made! A sanity saver!

I have about 8 million knocks on my door a day. Ok...so that's an exaggeration...7.2 million.

This year, I have a kiddo who needs to get her math facts up to speed during the summer. And a ton of kids in our neighborhood go to daycare during the day, so they don't show up until its time for us to get to our business done (cuz my kids are NOT morning people...plus they go to Summer Band and Summer School until noon). My kids may play outside after dinner IF, and only IF,
a) chores are done for the day. (very basic room cleaning/one big chore)
b) school studies are done.
c) you don't need a bath.
That's it.
Pretty simple, but it takes awhile to get it, I guess.

So, in order to not be interrupted during our busy times...I had to act on the suggestion of a friend, aka Lark, to get the job done. I sure hope it works. Here it is!

Summer Door Hanger 2


Summer Door Hanger 1 As you can see, one side is for playtimes, one side is for work time. All letters cut on my Silhouette. Font for Stop is Lima Bean. I can't recall the other one, because I never write anything down. LOL JK...I do, just not this stuff.

Happy summer! I'll let you know how it works out!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts