I think I married a junkie.


Oh no....not THAT kind of junkie. A BBQing, talk radio loving, junkie. I remember saying that he would have made a good politician when we first met. He can public speak like nobody's business. At church, on the radio, on the fly...its all good. I wish I could do it. But typically I want to puke.

At any rate, things are coming together for BBQdude, and I couldn't be more proud. Yesterday he was on the LA Talk Radio podcast found HERE (click the March 10th Play/Download), with Greg Rempe. Even his parents listened (and if you know me...that's HUGE). And he's going to be featured in BBQ World magazine! I'm stoked! What a guy! I'm just so blessed to have this man in my life. He can do anything, I'm convinced. And he makes purdy kids...;)






 

Comments

Popular Posts