Photos, photos, and more photos....

So, I had my first paying photo shoot, ever. My goodness I was nervous. And you know what. I did my best, as an amateur photographer. I'm not even close to finishing my photog. class either.....I wish I was, but I'm not. Too much stuff going on.


To top it all off, I have been sick for two weeks. Those little monsters bring home all the good germs. I was diagnosed with an ear infection today. I finally went in. I just couldn't stand it anymore.


So anyhow...I'm not so entertaining today, but I did want to put up some of my finals of the photoshoot. I hope they liked them.


These were shot at Kathryn Albertson Park...



DSC_0178b
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


DSC_0187aSepia
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


DSC_0205b
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


Comments

Popular Posts