Let there be music...


Bean on the flute
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi

This is the week of all programs that are Holy. Not really, but seriously, how do working parents do all this? Its just whack.

With that said....look at my kid! She's playing my flute! Its a 32 year old Bundy. We had it reconditioned and it was in great shape. I'm so proud of her. This flute played in the International Tournament of Roses Parade in 1983....seven miles of tooting my horn. :D Then the Orange Bowl parade in 1984...Florida...I left my mark. Her classmates said, "your flute isn't as shiny"....I advised her to ask how many parades their flutes had been in. LOL Sheesh....does everything have to be bling these days?

Anyhow...she's doing so very well in her music. She's learned both guitar and flute simultaneously. I couldn't have done it. She got that big brain from her dad. The agreement was that she must keep good grades, and she has. Her only B was in math, and she raised that from a C. I'm proud to death of this girl.

This is my little lady. She's always got the bows and the bling. Now she has glasses too. Even those are blingy. Guess glasses with a little heart on the side. She sang her little heart out today. So sweet. She so wanted to be dancer, but that didnt work out.


Bling Bling Blingin', originally uploaded by scrappysandi

And finally my little muffin...Snickerdoodle. She didn't have a Christmas program at school, but will have a spring program. She isn't into speaking parts, so this was perfect for her.



Snickerdoodle the Sheep, originally uploaded by scrappysandi.



Comments

Popular Posts