Ho-Ho-Holidays!


So, here are the girlie-ques. They couldn't wait to go see Santa. We kept meaning too, but were so wiped out Sunday night, we just didn't.


So I took them them on Tuesday, Santa's last night before his big work day! Phew!

So, what did the girls do? They clammed right up, is what they did! Got all shy. But they were so tickled that just placing an ornament on Santa's special tree could put them back on The Nice List. tee hee

Santa is really great. We brought him some canned food for the Food Bank, and some 9 layer bars for he & Mrs. Claus. He gave the girls a small toy in return.

Chloe really enjoyed this. She's talked and talked about it.

We decided that Shelby was our elf this year...and got the honor of hanging out Santa's Magic Keys. (Because we don't have a chimney, he needs keys!)

So...post holiday....
I spent all day on Sunday cleaning my room. John is sick, but felt good enough to cook, so he did. Which left me free for laundry and the dreaded MASTER BEDROOM CLEANING. This is the room that never gets cleaned...and if it does, the rest of the house suffers. So, this is a picture of me mostly done with the rolltop desk. I went through all the paperwork, and sorted it for our taxes. Everything has been dusted too. Now its time to move on to my cubes.

This arrangement just isn't working for me, so I need to stack them more like I use them. and I don't want you to see the paper from the hallway which looks directly into my bedroom, into this corner.

I also still have this bookshelf full of paper. Its going to leave. I have a plan, and I hope to get it done very soon. I'm starting with it today, so I'll share how it comes alone in a few days. I'm inspired by Jennifer McGuire's room. You can see her paper storage here.



Comments

Popular Posts