Having an impatient and frustrating day. Already.

Ok....so.....day started off a little rough.


PhotobucketAnd now I feel much like this.


Today is the concert for Band and Guitar. Bean is playing in both. Flute and, of course, guitar. I'm so impressed with her ability to learn two instruments at once. And she's surprisingly good at both. That's not just me talking, that's her music teacher too. He wanted her in choir also, but we had to draw the line somewhere. So maybe band/choir next year....but for sure basketball. She needs the exercise.


So....having had sickness for three months, two weeks kids, two weeks me....I"m finally feeling better with the help of pharmaceuticals. So now of course its the middle of the Christmas frenzy. Every year I say I'm going to start earlier, and I never do. And more stuff is getting thrown on our plate....at the last minute. Makes me want to say no.




So, I'm mad at my kid, and made at myself for letting her get to me. She had that concert today, but when I looked at her pants they were too long. So no problem...whip out the machine and hem them up. But then she is on me about getting them done when she is not ready AT ALL. Really sent me to the brink. I yelled. :(  Now I feel badly, but her selfishness lately has been completely off the chart for the standards I set. Ridiculous!


Ok...so that's the kind of day it is.



Comments

  1. I am sorry you are frustrated! but I love love love the picture of Fizzgig you have. I need to see that movie again. it is one of my favorites.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts