Its just another MONDAY...

Ok...I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS...I just typed this whole post and when I tried to upload a picture, I navigated away. And POOF...my rambling disappeared, with my menu plan. Let's see if I can remember.


I haven't been taking good care of myself lately, and I'm relatively sure that my anemia is back. I took my meds today in an attempt to get myself back on track. I did nothing else but: take a nap, meet frineds to let kids run off some energy, rewash a load of laundry, start the dishwasher and make my kids egg sandwiches. So in honor of my nothingness, here is my menu, on a MONDAY:


Bbqmpmbutton


Today: kids fed themselves breakfast of cereal, lunch: Carls Jr, and dinner: egg sandwiches, to use up an abundance of hamburger buns.


Tuesday: Eggs in a hole for breakfast, Ham sandwiches or PBJs w/veggies & dip for lunch, Jenn G's Greek chicken for dinner.


Weds: Cereal or toast for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch w/veggies & dip, jello gigglers, and dinner: Mexican Lasagna ala PW's site; trying this out for a meal for family with a new baby on FRiday. 


Thursday: Breakfast: Waffles; Lunch: Mac & cheese;  DH leaves for BBQ competition right after work. We'll probably have pizza or stromboli made at home. 


Friday: Movie night...and a Leftover Loving kind of day. ALL DAY.



Comments

Popular Posts