A day of living busily.....

Today is a busy day. Popsicle party for my former kindergartener at the school. The K teacher brings the treats and meets her former students under the big tree on the playground. I can't wait to take some pictures of it! I don't know why I didn't for my older two kiddos. Silly me.


After that....and a mouthful of blue teeth later......we have to go to the dentist. Snickerdoodle has to have sealants on her teeth. I wonder if it will be the first time a braizen parent brings in a child with a blue popsicle mouth? Hehe....perhaps just bringing a toothbrush and some paste would be a good idea.


Later I have to make Cowboy Spaghetti for some friends who just had a new baby. I'm making three batches of it. One for us and two for the couples who had babies. I hope I get done in time.


After that, I'm running to my friends house to join her SU! new catalog celebration. But I'll have kids with me during all of this because BBQDude has to work late all week.


I'm really good at cramming stuff into one day. Its a talent.


Can I just put in a good word for my BBQDude? He really helped out cleaning over the weekend. And took care of the mouse issue....we think. He's also promised to mop the floors...ALL OF THEM. But it got crazy on us...and we were just tired. He napped instead, and I tried...but it was a no go. Anyhow, the kitchen looks great and we're gonna just keep at it. Amazing how it can get totally out of control over a few short weeks.





Comments

Popular Posts