Today's Mess - The Scrap Table


Today Mess Scraptable
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi

So, I finally got my DH to fix my remaining cubbie drawers for me. He's been too busy lately, so I had not troubled him with it again.
But last night we were kid free, and I'd been working in here all day on a gift for my mom. So, I hit him up!

And, because I am the Queen of the Dorks, I thought the cubes were not the same, because they were purchased at different stores, under different brand names. Come to find out, the drawers would not fit because I had the cube upside down! (heheh...silly drawer guides, tricks are for kids!)

So, after I moved everything from that top shelf, flipped over the cube, reloaded the drawers, I was quite happy. Now, to do the other side of my cube wall. I am leary of going to high with it. I want it pretty! In my attempt at prettiness, I put my buttons and flowers in these jars. And my tote is on the old lazy susan from my kitchen cupboards that I recently reorganized (and did not share!) so that it spins around like those new-fangled totes.



But I do think I need another couple of cubes for storage. I have one Iris cart full of stuff left and a pile on the floor. This WILL get done. I can't take it another six months.



Comments

Popular Posts