There once was a girl who took a card class.....


 

 



And she, was me! Last night I escaped from the fresh hell that is "almost the end of summer" and went to a card class at my local lss. It was really nice! There we NO ONE there I knew, which is so very unusual; but the teacher, I knew her vaguely, was so great. Nice gal. (Ugh.."gal", such an Idaho word! I guess its finally rubbing off on me...I didn't say "chick" or "chica".)


So, anyhow, I was super excited to take this class. Mainly, because the machocist in me signed up for an acrylic card swap with my local group of "gals". ;-)  So, now I'm not so chicken, as I always am when trying new and unknown things. I think my favorite card is the blue one, then the green one, then the orange and lastly, the pink, which I do not care for at all. I mean its ok, but its not me or my taste.That flower in the middle, the brown one, it bothers me. (Anal much?)                     








 



Comments

Popular Posts