Somedays, I just can't take it.

I must be grumpy. Maybe its that "end of summer" thing. I'm tired of being the babysitter for my entire neighborhood's kids. Okay, that is an overstatement. But it sure seems like some of them spend a lot of time here. And some of them are loud, and then they start to bicker, and ya know what? I just have to send them home.


There's just too many of them. They overwhelm my sense of peace and harmony. BWahaha....peace & harmony! What is that?


Seriously, it just seems like a certain group mix of kids causes a lot of comotion. Is it normal for us to want to take a break from certain "friends". One of my DD's friends (won't say which) really says some not nice things to my DD. Never in an adult's presence, I just hear about it later. And I've heard about it so much, that I don't have a problem believing it anymore. Plus I've heard her brother say it to her. Sometimes this little girl just seems downright unhappy. I suspect some trouble at home because of some things she said during kindergarten. So I kinda feel badly for her. But not at my daughter's expense can she be a beast. KWIM?


So we are taking a break.


We have ONE kid over that I can handle....she can behave herself.



Comments

Popular Posts