I think its Monday.


Menu Plan Monday
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


So, its time to menu plan.


Very skinny, pantry-eatin', menu planning in progress. We don't need no stinkin' fresh vegetables, right? LOL...just kidding, we will be making due with the frozen variety this week. I am thankful. Thankful to God that He made me get on The Grocery Game bandwagon last year and that I can do this skinny menu planning from my pantry. This is what its for.


We're skinny until next week because we missed a bill that we thought had been paid. An ER bill...oh,and then my Bean's infected earring just came in too. Fun times! I guess my kids won't be going to anymore playcamp this summer.


so here goes:


Today:


lunch: Egg salad sandwiches and applesauce; leftover TT Casserole for me.


dinner: tostadas with lettuce,tomato, cucumber salad


Tuesday:


macaroni and cheese (from the box); leftover egg salad


: pulled pork sandwiches from the freezer


Weds:  PBJ sandwiches


torellini with red sauce, french bread


Thurs: grilled cheese sandwiches


roast from the freezer,


Friday: roast beef hash w/onions/red potatoes



Comments

Popular Posts