Another Summer Monday!




http://orgjunkie.com/
Menu Plan Monday
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi

Its time for menu planning. I went right to my favorite blogs for ideas...(links in the plan!). We are eating out of the freezer mostly this week, because BBQDude's new job provides him with an employee discount. Fifteen percent off all store brand groceries (he's the web design engineer) on July 25. I'm holding out! I think I can do some seriously saving between that discount and the Grocery Game. We are very blessed.


So, here's my big plan:
 Monday: Crockpot Indonesian Peanut Butter Chicken (loving this newly found blog & my crockpot!), with rice


Tuesday: Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken, fresh zucchini


Wednesday: Leftover Lovin'! (ice skating night)


Thursday: Beef Enchiladas (old standard nothing' special recipe), maybe some California Rice


Thursday: Leftover Lovin'! ( I hope to take the kids swimming this day)


Friday: Movie night so, we'll probably get some take out, but maybe not. If not I'll make these Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich from the Pioneer Woman.


Saturday: BBQDude on duty! I might have him smoke a pork butt or just do some fancy burgers. Finally, I'm in the mood for some BBQ.


Sunday: Leftover Lovin'!



Comments

Popular Posts