Menu Plan Monday on MONDAY!


Menu Plan Monday
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi
I never do that! :D Today is a crazy end-of-school-day, but I'm on break from running a bazillion errands and school BBQ.

So, here goes, this week's theme is "from the freezer":
Monday: Leftover Love - we have tortellini & red sauce, and brisket w/ veggies and dip. You pick. Oh, we have vanilla ice cream to eat with PW's Apricot Bars I made last week. We have some leftover. I made them with "Four Fruit" preserves, and they were excellent, but I still think I like apricot better.

Tuesday: chicken (from the freezer). I'm going to throw it in the crock with some cream of something soups. Add in some veggies and stuff at the end, serve over noodles.

Weds: Last of my busy after school days, and we will be having turkey sandwiches on sourdough (from the freezer) with whatever sides are leftover in the fridge.

Thursday: more leftovers, probably chicken.

Friday: take and bake pizza, and family game night. I'll make a cake during the day. When I figure out which one, I'll post it!

Saturday: BBQDude is on duty.

Sunday: we might go out, but will use some gift certificates to pay. Or just eat at home.

Comments

Popular Posts