I am vertical.

Ok....a week with a stinkin' cold. Thats enough. I'm done. Can I declare it over? I still got a lot done, amazingly. This is one thing. My oldest DD's birthday card.


Photobucket


She turned ten. We are taking her swimming with her friends. The weather turned wonky on us and I had to reschedule the whole thing. I got the presents wrapped, sent the kiddos off to swim team each morning, and organized my house a little. Oh, and also some packing for our trip to Cali.


I'm also searching. Searching for a very expensive item. My camera. My DH took it out to photograph his smoker (handmade) and I haven't seen it since. Now, I can't say that he lost it. It is probably tucked away somewhere for 'safety', but it wasn't in the camera case like he said. It could have been me. But now I'm suffering. It was like a fourth child to me. Pathetic, I know, but I really do love taking photographs.



Comments

  1. CUTE card!!!! :)
    I hope you find your camera--- maybe you already have... our weather has been wonky too.. but no snow since Thursday morning-- that's progress! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts