Swappin' Fool! That's me!


Birthday Swap Card
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi
I must be insane. I picked the busiest month of the entire year, for me (sans Nov & Dec, natch!) to sign up for a bunch of swaps! I LOVE swapping..its so fun to see what you get in return. So much creative juice flowing. But why, this month, me? Why?

Two of the swaps I signed up for are big...like 10 cards or more. One of those I signed up for two groups, like the idiot I am. I love to torture myself also, apparently. Self torture, its what's for lunch!

So this card is posted for that person who complained I'm not posting enough of the stuff I make. Neener, neener.

Also, I have to say its a shabby rip off of the fabulous Michelle Zindorf. She rocks my socks! And persuaded me to get out my five year old brayer. And buy a new little brayer. Mainly because its cute. But I might need two. I might!

I've also been considering this whole stamping thing!. Thank you dear friend, (aka Cindy) for introducting me to stamping. Oh yes. The drawers of my dresser thank you from the bottom of their overloaded drawers. ;-) I pretend not to like this hobby. Its so much better that way.

Stamping has actually taken over my scrapbooking impulses. As nuts as that sounds. I haven't made a page in a long time. You have to PRINT your pictures for that. Did you know that?

So now that I've totally burnt myself out on stamping....its back the other way. To scrapping. My half sister is having another baby and I really want to make it a book, and perhaps give her her son's book. What an idea!

Ok...on with my day.

Nej....I know you are flying today! Safe journey! I totally forgot today was Thursday and didn't say goodbye! Oops. Forgive me. I am on about 4 hours sleep!


Comments

  1. Who, moi'? Ok fine, I'll take the blame :) But wasn't it ever so fun learning? I can even remember that day ever so vividly. Fun stuff and great memories.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts