Monday Menu Planning, on Tuesday! (again)

Yeah, don't ask me why I just can't get my Mondays rockin'. I don't know. Yesterday I think I had food poisoning from my Mother's Day meal (new restaurant). My stomach was in a bit of pain. And I spent a lot of time in the bathroom early in the day. My sides still hurt this morning.



Anyhow...on that happy note, here is my menu planning, a day late, and probably a dollar short:







MONDAY: Teriyaki chicken over a green salad. (I didn't eat it, but the kids told me it was good.)



Coldstone for dessert, as promised.



TUESDAY: Leftover cube steak sandwiches, salad, remainder of Coldstone if you didn't finish it yesterday. And PW's Apricot Bars. I even found the same preserves. I love to bake.



WEDNESDAY: $.99 kids meal somewhere. Probably NOT the restaurant we had for Mother's Day. This is my super busy day, and I dont want to cook something because we have a lot of leftovers.



THURS: Leftover chicken something. I have teriyaki chicken breasts and mesquite lime breasts. I think we'll have a stir fry.



FRIDAY: Paula Dean's Baked Spaghetti, PW's Olive Cheese Bread, and salad. Its also our game night, so getting this on the table when DH walks in the door, and right off the table is important if the parents want ANY time to decompress. ;)



SATURDAY: DH usually cooks. He's gearing up for the BBQ competition season. Or we'll have grilled turkey sandwiches and potato/sausage salad. (its Paula Dean's sons recipe, just this with sausage added.)



SUNDAY: Leftover baked spaghetti. Or a sandwich of their choice w/chips.









Comments

Popular Posts