I Have Received 2 or 3 FULL Night's Sleep! Its a miracle!

and....I had a strange dream!


Very strange.


I had a baby. A baby boy. And he was as big as a  8 month old right off the bat. Somehow I didn't have him in a hospital either. I had him in a limo or something outside an old town shopping area I did not recognize. I remember rubbing his fuzzy baby hair head.


Its amazing what can be done when you actually sleep all night and dream too.


Anyhow, I just got back from this wonderful scrapbooking convention type experience called "ICE". 


Super fun times. Full of nipple lights. Everywhere you go. What more could you ask for?ICE nipple light


I got SOOOO much done. I feel much better about my standing in the world now. I got three swaps completely finished, and one teacher gift. I still have two weeks left to complete teacher gifts! So that is sumthin' sumthin'! (Considering I am making stuff for six teachers.)


I'll share my silly pictures later. I have to catch up on the MOUNTAIN of laundry and clean all the toilets and floors that remained untouched for three days. I also had to help my daughter remove an infected earring from her newly pierced ears. Well, the back of it anyhow. I think she will have one ear that is fine, and the other...well, it will have to be repierced. The stupid gem on the front of the earring came off entirely and the remainer of the earring recessed in her tiny earlob. I'm not sure what we are going to do. Short of trying ourselves and going to the doctor. She's so not happy.


Ok...well, I'm going to put on my cleaning clothing and get with it. I had my day in the sun. I'll scan my projects and share too. When I get my break. ;)


Glad to be home, but sorry its all over!



Comments

Popular Posts