Menu Plan Monday


Menu Plan Monday
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


I'm going to start doing this....for a few reasons:
a) I think this website rocks.
b) I think it will save me moolah.
c) I hate thinking of what to cook each day.
d) I can do all the shopping at once, or not, depending upon how much room I have in the freezer, etc.
e) my DH now gets paid weekly instead of bi-weekly, so menu planning will work well with that schedule.



So this is my menu plan for this week:
Monday
Fettuccini Carbonara (thank you, Lark!)



Tuesday
BBQ beef sandwiches, broc/cheese casserole



Wednesday (Good News Club day)
Leftover Love



Thursday
Teriyaki chicken salad w/honey mustard dressing (we just marinate it for the day and then grill)
Dump Cake



Friday



Leftover Love



Saturday
Cube Steak
Potato Quiche
Green beans or salad.



Sunday
Lunch out after church
Dinner: coconut chicken wings (like this, but wings)
steamed veggies
rice



Comments

  1. Welcome to MPM! Looks like you have a yummy week planned!
    Menu planning can save you $$ if stick to the plan! :) Take the time to shop at home first, plan your meals and then grocery shop.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts