Ew.


I feel like this.
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi
Why is it so bad to be a girl sometimes? I mean....not day to day. Just SOME days, if you get my drift.

My legs hurt so bad. And my head. I just haven't been this bad in sooooo long, it caught me off guard. I realized I really need to get that ablation done this summer. Its going to be interesting, because my DH has a new job, contract to hire, and while we've been assured he's hired, we're still unstable. So that issue and insurance come into play.

Today, I'm working through my pain. I have a birthday cake to make, and goodie bags to put together. My youngest is turning six! Unbelievable!

Ok...well, this post is over. I am going to lie down before I get up and tackle my chores. My friend, W, is going to stop by sometime and pick up some stuff too.

Out.


Comments

  1. I am so sorry you are feeling YUCK! love the picture though. Hope the blechy feeling goes away soon..... nej

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts