House of Germs

Soooooo.....
Saturday night. So not fun. DH stayed all night at our church painting classrooms. ALL.NIGHT. Hence, he slept all day. I was up with sick kiddo #3, most of the night. We finally got some real rest about 3:30 a.m. I'm worried about my little monkey. She's pretty croupy and we had another rough night last night. In addition to all that fun, it was Daylight Savings Time. Woo hoo...Monday, you're gonna be so great.



While hanging out with the little sickie, I did get my cards done for my friend Jenn's Bella Swap. I started on Saturday night, and apparently I cannot count after 9 p.m., because I only needed to make eight cards, and had parts for nine. No biggie. I even cannibalized  one that wasn't stamped perfectly, and made it work! And my card will appear here later today, when my DH is up and off to work, and I'm not so lazy. ;-O



So, I have to publicly apologize to my friend, Dub & LefT for splitting during our little chat last night. I had to run cuz my kiddo was hacking up a lung and it was just so croupy. Which was too bad, because I was really looking forward to harassing LefT. He's a good sport. Dub is lucky to have that man. My beautiful friend W,  it makes me happy that you have a man who will work so hard for you because he adores you so much. I have a few of these friends.....so nice! If you look at her blog, you can see their latest project. It so great!



Ok...so today's to-do list:



  1. Take care of monkey-girl. Possibly go to the doctor. We'll just have to see if there's been any improvement after she wakes up.


  2. Clean up kitchen, mop floors.


  3. Put away school keepsake projects; they've been living on my counter too long. I got the school tubs out yesterday while re-organizing my pantry in the garage.


  4. Take glass recycling to fire station; didn't get to this last evening, so its all loaded up to go. (This is only if monkey girl is better or we go that way on the way to the doc's office.)


  5. Chat online with that babes all day. (Standard....they keep me going & not going!)


  6. Nap....notice how that is last?

Alrighty. That is all for this morning. Carry on.



Comments

Popular Posts