Happy Rainbow by Chloe


  Happy Rainbow by Chloe 
  Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, should have a happy rainbow. Doesn't that sound like an item on a Chinese Restaurant's menu? But seriously, my little girlie...even when life has given her only a black dry erase marker, she still makes rainbows. We adults should take a lesson. And no, I'm not biased because my name is in the artwork. Just move along....








  St Pattys Taters 
  Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


Oh, and I was an excellent mommy on this fine St. Patrick's Day. I made green food and tied green ribbons in hair. What more could children ask for? Oh, clean clothing and yummy food, you say? Pish! Those things are so common. Anyone could do that!



I'm most excellent at making sure no one gets pinched. Everyone wore green today...and ate green food. Continue, young Jedi....and let the force of my green-ness overwhelm you.




  St Pattys Dinner 
  Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


And oh yes, this is what we ate. We showed all the neighborhood kids too. They looked like they never had green food. They just haven't LIVED, I tell you!



Just wait until tomorrow. I'm making rice crispy treats. I'm going to knock their socks off!



Must go stamp now. I've been trying to for two days.....I want to stamp my birdies!!!!



Comments

  1. Dear Chloe,
    I love your happy rainbow! It is obvious you got some of your mom's talent.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts