Because I'm sick and there's nothing big to blog about...


Yukon2008
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi
I'll share this silly photo of our dog. I just wanted a nice photo of him for my kids. But he's kind of neurotic. He has the typical dog stuff....afraid of thunder, fireworks, but as he has aged, he's also afraid of my vacuum and my camera. He would hide on each side of my DH while I tried to snap his beautiful coat. Note the sad eyes....yeah, don't worry, he always has those. I didn't chase him too long....cuz this is about as good as it was going to get.

Well, I'm really sick. I have swollen glands. My SIL took my kids one last time before she has surgery to remove her girl parts. Bless her. She has really turned around in our immediate family. She loves my girls and they love her. Its wonderful. I have to leave in about 25 minutes to go pick them up. I wish my DH would get up and go get them.

If I rest, I might be able to continue my long standing plans to go see the musical "Menopause" with my girlfriends. I hate going sick, but I'll medicate and use lots of hand sanitizer. I should probably go get a strep test....but when? Monday perhaps.

Alright....I keep meaning to get out my new stamps and play with them. I just feel like dookie. Why can't I just stop and do nothing? It just feels like a waste of precious hours of the day. There's always something that needs to be done.

Ok...better go get dressed to get my kids. Sigh. I really am not good yet. Sometimes by noon I"m ok. Carp.....I don't like getting sick.
Out.


Comments

Popular Posts