And.....its a little better....

So here is my improved little corner. You can see that while I still pile my *#@&! on flat surfaces, it is MUCH better. Today I will be making progress on my desk, and finding a spot for my photos in my closet. It will look great without them hanging around. Plus, walking around my bed will be fun. ;)Photobucket



So, I think my DH is happier with this. Except, he hasn't said a gosh darned word! That could be the fact that my desk is still horrible (and his) and you cannot walk through here unobstructed yet. It'll happen, it'll happen....or perhaps, he's just being male. Maybe a combo of both. He is such a patient man....waiting for me to clean up my act.....gotta love him!



So, today's big project....(even on a half day of school!) is to clean off my desk and put away my tubs of photos. Yes, TUBS....I have two rubbermaid tubs that I have put my video storage boxes full of photos in. Do you know WHY? Because, my dear friend, Debbie D....she had a horrible fire at her house while she was living out of state. And the ONLY thing that saved her photos from water damage was the rubbermaid tubs. Now, because I'm not the go-getter I once was ...and the fact that I waste horrendous amounts of time on the internets, my photos are not all on CD or DVD yet. I'm also waiting for a new computer, but could use my DH's lap top. The project is huge, and daunting...and well, I'm me. Procrastinator extraordinaire! I should be a super hero...I'm so good at it!





Comments

Popular Posts