It's a crop day!

I love crop day! I get to see my great friends! This particular one is melancholy....because one of my really, really good friends is mad at me. I am hoping she'll hop by and I can give her a big fat hug. She going through some stuff, and she doesn't feel she can share it with me. That makes me sad. I think there is more going on, but through all of it, I hope we come out friends on the other side. And that's all I have to say about that.



On a more paper-ish note; I have lots of fun projects to work on. Today I'm going to spend packing for my crop and continuing the work in my bedroom/scrap-area. I want to make my DH a happy guy, and seeing this mess all the time is a bit stressful.



I have plenty to do to make this room acceptable. I'm using the Target and Craft Warehouse cubes. They were on sale yesterday.



So here are some of my inspirations for my space. Granted, I just scrap in a corner of my bedroom since having my last two kids, but its okay. Someday, I will have a scraproom of my very own.



Target Cube Island Room



Not Target Cubes But Nice!



Nice room! Like the scrolls.



Love the kids scrapping areas!



So, there are just a few.....I can't wait to get my room looking nice. Its in limbo right now, and pretty messy. I'll get there. I will.



So, I better get my day in gear...I'm already doing the laundry and getting kids to pick up after themselves. My DH is working on the church building today. We are blessed to have it. Someday it will be a wonderful place for our children and to gather.



Well, if you're reading...thanks...have a great Saturday.





Comments

Popular Posts