Stuck in the middle again.....

OK...so someone suggested I blog. I tried once before with "another service" and it gave me such woes that I stopped. It was lame anyhow. Why is the less lame, you ask? I could not give you an answer that would be sufficient.



But....here I am. Not on the cutting edge of blogging, but not at the tail end either, I suppose.



So here I sit. Typing while my family sleeps in on this chilly Saturday morn. I might get another 20 minutes of blogging and news watching. My silly dog is snoring behind me on his bed. See? I'm the only being awake beside the cat. She has already snuggled and had some milk (just a teaspoon, because I think she is lactose intolerant). She is the virtual "go-getter" on Saturday mornings. Me? I've been up since 5 a.m. I dozed through two old episodes of "House".



Now, its coffee & blog time.



OK...I want to share some music and photos with you lovelies. Therefore, I'm going to give that a shot. So that will take a little digging around on my part.



Want to give a little shout out to my Morning Coffee Chat ho-mies! You girls rawk! :D (pssst...are there smilies here? see? I'm 40....I have lost my gadget-edginess...but I'll get it back, you hide & watch!)



Comments

Popular Posts