Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut...


...and sometimes you are just friends with said nut.

I love getting together with my friends. Such a blessing to me. All the laughter and support. Its fabulous. Sometimes we get a ton done. Sometimes not.

This night I got four cards done in six hours. That's good, right?LOL

I'm sure Frank here got about 87 pages done, cuz she's speed scrapper-ish like that. And because of that, I post this picture of her for the entire world to see! Insert evil laugh here.

Oh, and wait....there's more.



This is my friend Alex. She's a dreamer. Can you tell? Sorry Alex...I didn't realize the only picture I took of you was with your eyes closed. I'd say I forgot my glasses, but as you will see that is not the case. Alex is dreaming of Tim Holtz, I think.


NejJan2008a, originally uploaded by scrappysandi.

Nej....oh my dear, Nej. I could NOT leave you out. I should have used the picture in which we were trying out our new technique we learned from Drizz. You know...the holding your tongue up to the roof of your mouth one? But this is you....being you. And having fun doing it! Btw, can I borrow something? Anything, I don't care what. ;)








And here I am. Because I know you all want to do this now.
Good times. Good times.



Comments

  1. LOLOL...it looks like you all had fun, wish I hadn't missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts