In the midst of desk cleaning.....

Oh yes, my friends...I am a packrat.

I have kept this one slip of paper for 6 years. Oh yes, I have!

Today, I am blogging it, and letting it go.
This is circa 2002. I had a four month old baby.
Enjoy.

I am....a mother.
I wonder....what my children will grow up to be.
I hear....children laughing.
I see...beautiful young girls.
I want...happiness for my children.
I am....a wife.
I pretend....to be an artist.
I feel proud....of my life.
I touch...the lives of those around me.
I worry...about the future.
I cry...when I can't cope anymore.
I am....a woman.
I understand...so little, but always strive for more.
I say...I love you, and mean it.
I dream...about my girls' lives.
I try...to be the best example I am able to be.
I hope...for a happy family.
I am...a scrapbooker.

Bye bye slip of paper.



Comments

  1. How about putting it on another piece of paper... a scrapbook piece! It'd be a lovely layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts