Swap Cards





Flourish1
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi

I worked on this swap (for Card Cafe) over the weekend. They were due to be in the mail today. I did it! Yay!


I used a swirl set that I got back in the day and inspiration found here. Isn't that pretty? Mine is no where near as nice, but the concept worked for me I guess. I found that scrap of brown already embossed in my scrapbag! This whole card was scraps...yay me, again!


As a matter of fact, all these cards were made from my scrapbag. I LOVE my scrap bag. There's some good card mojo in that bag.


These other cards were made with some non-bella girl Bella stamps. Aren't they cute! And the sentiments were Verve Visual.



Flourish2
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


Groovy Kind of Love
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


NonBella Bella Cards
Originally uploaded by scrappysandi


Comments

  1. Cute cards! I heard through the grapevine that you bought some copics! Did you color those bella with them?
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts